Thursday

Hi I'm EUNICE, from EUNOIA JC. I'm proud to be an EUNOIAN!



Hi I'm EUNICE, from EUNOIA JC. I'm proud to be an EUNOIAN!

Why people like to laugh at my school's name? It's so wonderful that they pick a name that means "beautiful thinking". Why don't you all think that it's beautiful? Cheers to MOE for selecting such an atas name!

My school is at a wonderful place in Sin Ming Ave, near the famous 光明山. So people also call our school 光明山初院 too! They laugh and say that go to 光明山初院 means that our education has come to a dead end. Like they laugh at the ITE students say that "It's The End". So bad! I think 光明山初院 is beautiful too. We hope our future is as 光明 (bright) as 光明山!

I love being called Eunoian! Sounds so nice as compared to Saints, ACSian, CJCian, NYJCian.... Yucks! It complements my name too! Eunice the Eunoian! But I think it's more for fellow CHIJ and SCGS girls... The boys from Catholic High you can call them Eunuch lah... especially the footballers, call themselves 12Lions, but play like a bunch of sissies....until the team got kicked out of the MSL (Mens' Soccer League) after 4 seasons.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to going to the new school term and meeting my fellow Eunoians! Can't wait!

1 comment: