Monday

I enjoy attending IPT and RT now!



NSMEN WHO FAIL IPPT CAN NOW PLAY TEAM SPORTS INSTEAD OF RT

That's great news for me!

For years, I had problems passing my IPPT, failing my 2.4km and chin up. Thus, to meet my IPPT obligations, I always sign up for 10 sessions IPT and subsequently attend 8 sessions of RT. I treat positively as a way of keeping myself fit.

I chose to play team sports the last 4 IPT sessions. I'm glad that I can do that for RT as well!

We played football most of the time. There was no need to pay exorbitant fees to rent a pitch. I did not need to find football kakis too. We had FREE safety coverage and the medical center is just nearby. What's more, we are of similar fitness levels, so the pace of the game was manageable.

For those who think that we were just taking the easy way out, you'll be surprised how competitive the games were at times. I met good players too. The sprinting up and down the pitch gave me a great workout.

The best thing is, I ENJOYED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment