Monday

Finally had my KFC Curry Rice Bucket!



Just tried my first bucket, here is my short review!

Recently been seeing alot of friends feast on the rice bucket, so tempting! Finally decided to try. Excited and curious, because many photos all look different and there were great reviews. Wasn't sure what to expect but when I removed the lid, I smiled!

initially I thought there would be a few pieces of popcorn chicken. I was surprised there were at least 15 pieces!



Presentation: 7.5/10 Appealing
Aroma: 9/10 Power!
Taste: 7/10 taste decent, but unfortunately not as good as the hype it is, but taste decent. The curry is Malay style, with coconut milk.
Hot level: 6/10 definitely not very spicy, would be better if its a little more spicy
Damage: an affordable $4/bucket
Value: 10/10 now here is the trick. Everytime u eat one time in KFC, u keep the recipe an do survey and one free chicken wing. now at 4 dollars for one bucket and chicken wing, there is nothing else that can fill you stomach better than this

Recommend: YES

No comments:

Post a Comment