Friday

My experience staying in Pinnacle @ Duxton



I stayed in my brother's unit in Pinnacle @ Duxton for about 9 months while renovating my newly bought landed property.

I had fond memories of jogging on the 26th floor sky bridge, catching fireworks from the 50th floor sky bridge. I envy those penthouses in the Beacon condo opposite Pinnacle.

After jogging, I always drop by Chinatown market to have a meal at my favourite zhi char stall, or visit Maxwell / Amoy hawker centre.

On some days, I also jog around the CBD area, all the way to Esplanade, past MBS and back. I Love the isolated feel of the empty streets of CBD after working hours.

I also missed having supper of nasi lemak and mee siam at the now defunct Malay/Indian stalls in the former Tanjong Pagar railway station.

On Sundays, can drop by CSC to check out the various flea market stalls there.

I missed staying in Tanjong Pagar.

No comments:

Post a Comment