Wednesday

Cinderella Needs a Home!



Saw this somewhere which I thought is quite interesting....

"Oh angel, my angel, wherefore art thou angel? I need a place to stay - am broke and out of work, though am working on the latter.

Just had a job interview today for a lingerie sales position that sounded promising, and one over a week ago for an editorial position, for which the Publisher is still shortlisting candidates. I know, I know. From journalist to salesgirl. But this is for real and I am truly in need. I've been to the govt agencies and the local housing laws haven't exactly been in my favor all these years. No one has been able to help. I've begged my limited social circle and "family" - all in vain. The stars simply haven't been favorably disposed towards me for a long, long time. Will anyone out there change my luck for me?

I'm not a hooker and this is not a prank. I'm not looking for a sugar daddy either. I've tried checking in the hospital as I'm homeless, but this isn't exactly a long-term solution. Sigh. I'm not disabled or an invalid. Just down and out on my luck.

Will anyone out there be willing to take my side? I'm a great conversationalist, if that helps. Regular runner, tall and slim. Will keep you entertained if you take me in and once I land a job, will be able to fork out some rent though it may not be an astronomical amount.

Please get in touch with me asap, before the "pumpkin" explodes in my face. Deadline: Wednesday morning."

Shall I let this girl stay in my condo?

No comments:

Post a Comment