Monday

I spent my weekend in a Freehold Luxury Villa in JB!



I spent the last weekend in a fantastic 4 bedroom villa in a quiet location in Johor Bahru, just a short drive away from the Causeway. Set in a luxurious residential area on a large plot of land, it gives me total privacy and a very quiet environment, yet close to everything I need.

This 2 storey villa was built in 2010 and offers a large living area with western open kitchen (German equipment) and 4 en-suite spacious bedrooms with built-in cabinets. All rooms have sliding glass doors opening up towards the pool and terraces and allows me to enjoy either the air cons in a fully enclosed environment or the ceiling fans with the sliding doors open.

In front of the villa there are 2 parking lots, a fish pond and an area for the guard dogs. At the back where a covered terrace is located, is a small garden with a lap pool of almost 5 x 15 meters, plus a powerful Jacuzzi and gazebo.

It is a modern and comfortable spacious home and the design is based on a family concept with maximum privacy, a minimalist layout and up to date facilities.

Due to its location, my uncle said the villa is a great investment. It offers good capital gain potential and an attractive short term rental option.

My uncle bought the house at about 1.5 million Ringgit, which would only get me a HDB "pigeon hole" flat in land scare Singapore...

I hope to own a villa of my own too!

No comments:

Post a Comment